Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find after setting up and successfully deploying People Group Flexfied, it is only showing up in the New Hire flow and is disabled in the Manage Employment area for existing employees.
When attempting to load Worker.dat file with HDL including People Group Values, the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Navigate to Person Management
2. Search person
3. Edit -> Correct / people group disabled
1. Navigate to Data Exchange
2. HCM Data Loader / Import and Load Data
3. Import / select UCM and click submit button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms