Enhancement Request: Allow Inline Editing
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Opportunities
1. Describe how the current product is insufficient:
For every change of data (e.g. for change the volume of an opportunity) a user must edit a data record, change the field. Changes don't take place immediately, only after the “Save” Button is clicked.
2. Provide a detailed description of the Enhancement Request:
An inline editing mode (which is set as default) should allow to save changes to any field immediately after a field was changed
3. If possible, identify how the product can be changed to achieve the desired result:
Provide Inline Editing functionality (similar as it is already available in CRM on Demand).
4. Explain why Oracle Development should consider the Enhancement Request:
In modern web based applications inline editing functionality is standard. Users are not used to click a save button after data are changed
5. Describe how this Enhancement will benefit the Customer's business:
Greater user acceptance. Users can work better with OSC, no loss of data as users don`t forget to click the save button.
6. Is this Enhancement affecting an implementation milestone?
7. Please provide and describe the business flow that is affected by this Enhancement:
Every flow were users want to change data in OSC is affected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms