Error When Importing Requirements
Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users get an error when importing Requirements. Due to this issue, users cannot Add Requirements to Negotiation
The file Add Requirements to Negotiation Template.xlsm cannot be imported because the format is not recognized. Verify that the file and the format are correct.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a New RFQ Negotiation.
2. On Requirement tab, go to Actions> Add By Spreadsheet> Export Requirements
3. Update Spreadsheet with requirements.
4. On Requirement Tab> go to Actions> Add By Spreadsheet> Import Requirements
5. Browse and selected file to upload and click OK.
6. Encounter reported error message,
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms