FA:SCM:MFG: Not Able to See Items in Work Definition
(Doc ID 2177144.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening the Work Definition, the following error occurs.
- An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information. An application error has occurred. Your help desk can use the following information to obtain a more detailed description of this incident: 38, Server Domain: SCMDomain, Server Instance: ManufacturingServer_1, Application Name: ORA_MANUFACTURINGAPP.
- Additionally the Item Structure is not visible in the Work Definition
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion Application
2. Navigate to Work Definition -> Manage Work Definition
3. Search for Item
4. Open Work Definition assigned to Item
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document