Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 16.07.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When run FR report via member selection with alias in Simplified Interface, following error occurs;
"The following members do not exist for the specified cube or you do not have access to them: <alias>"
Step to reproduce:
1. Login to PBCS simplified interface.
2. Open a Report from Reports.
3. Open "Select a Member" window from next icon to entity text box.
4. Click "Setting" on the right in member selection window and check "Show Alias".
5. Select member with check mark, then OK. Selected member is inputted into entity text box, then Continue.
6. Report isn't shown. You see this error message;
"The following members do not exist for the specified cube or you do not have access to them: East Region Resources"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms