Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cash Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Set Up CTM-Define Bank Statement Processing and Reconciliation
Tolerance rule not working.
Test Scenario is the following:
1) Create 2 receipts, the sum of which total 198317.25.
2) Create one remittance batch which includes these 10 receipts.
3) A bank reconciliation rule is created with the following:
Matching Type: "One to Many"
System Transaction Grouping Attributes: Remittance Batch Number
Matching Criteria : Amount
4) A tolerance rule is defined.
5) A bank statement is imported with the line amount 198316.48
Despite a tolerance rule being setup , the automatic reconciliation fails.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms