Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a value that is not in the list (code or meaning), the following error occurs.
ORA-00001: unique constraint (FUSION.FIND_LOOKUP_VALUES_B_U1) violated
1. Log into Fusion Applications
2. Go to Manage Standard Look ups
3. Search for look up type "RESPONSIBILITY"
4. Add a new pick list value to "RESPONSIBILITY"
5. Get Error ORA-00001: unique constraint (FUSION.FIND_LOOKUP_VALUES_B_U1) violated
Due to this issue, users cannot add a value that is not in the list (code or meaning)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms