Fusion Global HR: Cannot Complete Rehire If Last Hire Date Is Entered Incorrectly
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot complete Rehire if Last Hire Date is entered incorrectly.
The PeriodofServiceId attribute value is required. You must enter a value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Find a terminated employee.
2. Create a work relationship to rehire them.
3. Fill in Identification data.
4. Fill in person information data.
5. On employment information enter a Last Hire date before the employees original hire date.
6. An error is displayed.
7. At this point you cannot get past this message and must abandon the transaction and start over.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms