Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On an Oracle Commerce Cloud application, the search text field retains search data after type-ahead search is completed.
It is expected that, when a customer selects a type-ahead suggestion, as the page loads, the search text field is emptied.
To reproduce the issue:
- Navigate to an application storefront page
- Use the search field, near the top of the page
- Start typing a string that triggers type-ahead suggestions
- Select a type-ahead suggestion
- The product details page is rendered, but the search field retains the characters that were typed in (3)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms