How To Set The Parameters To Restrict Product Recommendations To The Customers In Runtime?
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We need to be able to edit the filter values in runtime for the following parameters:
- Likelihood to Buy
- Estimated Revenue
- Estimated Sales Cycle
For example, we set in the view "Edit Prediction Rule", the parameter "Likelihood to Buy (%)" for the follow products:
- Product A = 100%
- Product B = 94%
- Product C = 50%
- Product D = 80%
- Product E = 40%
I have two options for testing the results:
Scenario 1: From the view Simulate Recommendations:
1. Go to Recommendation Options --> Number of Recommendations = 5.
2. Go to Recommendation Filters --> Recommend only if likelihood to buy is at least = 80.
3. From Customer Accounts I Selected 3 customers:
- Customer A
- Customer B
- Customer C
Result: Only the below products were recommended to two customers because they accomplished with the rule at least = 80%. (This is right).
- Product A
- Product B
Scenario 2: Runtime
1 - Go to Contacts -- > Select the customer" Customer C".
2 - Go to Recommendations.
Result: 5 recommended products are displayed. (This is wrong).
Question: In Scenario 2 - Runtime
1. How can I do for setting the filter "Recommend only if likelihood to buy" = 80% (or any other value)?
2. How can I set the value for the filter "Number of Recommendations" to any other value than 5?.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms