Fusion Performance Management: The Manager’s Provide Final Feedback Task Is Faulty
(Doc ID 2184628.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The line manager’s “Provide Final Feedback” task seems to be faulty in 2 ways:
1. When the manager clicks on the task to start it, it opens up the normal competencies and goals ratings page rather than the free text input page like that of the worker’s “Provide Final Feedback” task
2. The following error message appears: java.lang.NullPointerException
The performance template behind that performance cycle is made up of the following tasks:
1) Worker Self-Evaluation
2) Manage Evaluation of Workers
3) Manage Participant Feedback
4) Confirm Review Meeting Held
5) Provide Final Feedback => the faulty task
6) Share Performance Document
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document