How to configure separate approval flow based on the source of the Duplicate Resolution Request?
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to have one setting for user created Merge requests (to go through the Approval process by Data Steward) and another for Web Services Merge requests (automatically approved)?
Manual Account creation
- while searching for Accounts, user can identify duplicates
- potential duplicates are marked as duplicates and user requests merge
- Data Steward reviews merge request and accepts/submit or rejects merge request
- Account is created via integration
- already existing Account can be identified based on external ID
- both Accounts should be merged automatically
- no additional review / manual workload necessary
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms