Open Receivables for Related Accounts Are Not Showing Using Add Open Receivables
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Receipts
Searching by Receipt Reference Number (using criteria 1%) within Manage Receipt > Add Open Receivables shows no results found
Searching by Receipt Reference Number (using criteria 1%) within Manage Receipt > Add Open Receivable should return invoices beginning with 1 for this customer account and all related customer accounts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Receivables Balances > Manage Receipt > Receipt Number = xxxx
2. Click 'Add Open Receivables' button
3. Populated the Search by using Receipt Reference Number = 1% and Transaction Customer Account Number = xxxx
5. Clicked 'Search' and no results were found.
5. Expected to see any invoice beginning with 1xxxxx for customer account number = xxxx and all related customer accounts.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms