PJF: Tasks Created In Project Financial Management Are Not Visible In Fusion Project Management
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Foundation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Plan Tasks created in Oracle Fusion Project Financial Management (PFM) are missing in Oracle Fusion Project Execution Management (PEM). Only parent Financial Task shows up. However, when financial tasks are created first in PEM then add child task in PFM, then this is visible in PEM.
Setup Checklist Completed
(1) Status of Project Execution Management and Project Financial Management offerings are 'Implemented'.
(2) On 'Manage Project Enterprise Resources', person 'XYZ' is an active Project Enterprise Resource with primary project role as 'Project Manager'.
(3) Person 'XYZ' is active before project start date.
(4) Person Type in HCM maps to system person type as 'Employee'.
(5) In OIM, Person 'XYZ' shows having 'Project Execution', 'Project Manager' roles.
(6) 'Manage Project User Provisioning' page shows 'XYZ' has status as 'Active', 'Last Request Status' as 'Complete' with project roles like -
'Team Collaborator', Project Execution' and 'Project Application Administrator'
(7) Following processes were run already -
- Import User and Role Application Security Data
- Retrieve Latest LDAP Changes
- Send Pending LDAP Requests
Project and tasks created in Project Financial Management (PFM) should be visible in Oracle Project Execution Management (PEM).
1. Create Project Template in PFM.
2. Add parent and child tasks in Project Template.
3. Create project using this template.
4. Open the project in PEM.
5. Child tasks are missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms