Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Action Menu - Issue on Partner Contact
From the "Action" Menu on the Partner Contact Detail page, “More Details” was removed via Application Composer.
But it still re-appears in the ‘Action ‘ list OR in other words, the configuration on Application Composer does not seem to impact the UI.
- it was removed from all Layouts
- This was done through configuration (Application Composer > Sales > Partners > Pages > Partner Contact tab > Actions edit)
- In Page Composer , NOT able to modify this Menu
It needs to be removed from the Partner UI since it is disabled in the Application Composer
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. login to applications
2. Application Composer > Sales > Partners > Pages > Edit - Actions
3. More Details appear as disabled - cannot modify this
4. And go to Simplified UI > Partners > open any partner record > Actions > More Details appear and takes to the Desktop UI
5. In Page Composer we are NOT able to modify this Menu
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms