Salesforce Managed Package Field Mappings Fails for Lookup Fields
(Doc ID 2188143.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Service - Version 2015 R1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clearing a lookup field on the quote product, that is mapped to a lookup field on the opportunity product, the value does not get cleared on the opportunity product.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a custom lookup field on quote product within Salesforce.com
- Create a custom lookup field on opportunity product within Salesforce.com
- Create a custom field mapping within the Manage Package between the custom lookup field on the quote product and custom lookup field on the opportunity product
- Edit the integration file within CPQ to pass the information from a CPQ attribute to the custom lookup field on the quote product.
- Clear the value of the lookup field on the quote product, and observe how on the opportunity product lookup field the previous value has not been cleared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document