Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 8.3 to 15.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 8.3 to 15.2]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 8.4 to 15.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
New linked Activities in a new Project with a new Project Calendar are Scheduling At Completion Duration slightly less than Original Duration (OD) when the Calendar has a big block of non-work time. Observe the difference if preferences have duration in days with 1 or more
decimal places - Original Duration = 5.0, At Complete Duration = 4.9.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Add new Project.
2. Create a new Project level Calendar from a 8h/5d Global Calendar.
3. Edit the Project level Calendar to have two weeks of consecutive non-work days.
4. In the Activities screen, show the Calendar and At Completion duration columns (save the view if needed). Add a few Activities with 40h OD each.
5. Add links between the Activities (by selecting all, right clicking and clicking link selected Activities).
6. Assign the new Project Calendar to all Activities using the Fill Down feature.
7. Save and Schedule the Project then refresh the page.
Same Activities show At Completion Duration = Original Duration in Professional.
Activities show At Completion Duration = Original Duration in EPPM and Professional.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms