Plan Run Fails With An Error: The supply planning engine cluster stack size is too small. Your help desk was notified.
(Doc ID 2190400.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When executing a Plan, the Run Plan ESS Job ends in Error:
* The above error message can be viewed by following these steps:
1. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Planning Central -> expand right task menu and select Manage Plans
2. Search for Plan that ended in error
3. Highlight the Plan -> select Actions -> select View Status Details
4. In the popup window click the red X in the most recent plan run
* Additionally, analysis of the Supply Planning Engine Server logs show a "Stack Overflow" error
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Login to the Fusion Application
2. Navigate to -> Value Chain Planning -> Planning Central -> Manage Plans
3. Search for and Select desired Plan
4. From Actions Menu select "Run"
5. Expand "Details" Section
6. Select desired "Data Refresh Options"
7. Select desired "Plan Run Options"
8. Select "Ok"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document