Fusion Global HR: ADF Faces Error After Submitting The "Convert" Action On A Pending Worker
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ADF Faces error after submitting the "Convert" action on a Pending Worker
1. No errors
2. One person record with one active assignment (employee or contingent worker)
No workaround. Future actions on the worker result in errors or unexpected results.
Converting pending workers is a required part of the business's New Hire process.
This action has never worked without these errors occurring. Error has occurred multiple times when converting a pending worker to an employee and/or to a contingent worker.
ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #17
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Added a Pending Worker, completing all required fields, Submitted successfully with no errors.
2. Pending worker showed up in list of pending workers.
3. Selected the Pending Worker and clicked "Convert"
4. Completed all required fields
5. Submitted the process
6. Confirmed Submission
7. Receive message that submission was successful
8. Receive ADF Faces Error (image attached)
9. Click OK
10. Receive application error (image attached)
Result: The person now has two active assignments: one pending worker assignment and one contingent worker or employee assignment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms