Unifier Project Names Do Not Populate in the Integrations Tab in Primavera P6 Web
(Doc ID 2190839.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2023
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P6 Web when trying to link the Unifier projects to P6 in Project Preferences the project names do not populate in the drop-down list.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In P6 Web go to Administer -> Application Settings -> General
2. In the Unifier settings enter the following:
Primavera Unifier URL
Company Short Name
3. Go to the Project tab and select any Project that will be integrated with Unifier
4. Right-click on a project and select Project Preferences
5. On the Integrations tab select Unifier
6. Click the checkbox to Link project to a Primavera Unifier integration
7. Click the button next to Project Name and the values do not populate in the Select Project dialog
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document