PJT: Import HCM Persons As Project Enterprise Resources Fails (Error ESS-07033)
(Doc ID 2194136.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Qn1: Running the process 'Import HCM Persons as Project Enterprise Resources' fails without any details.
1. Navigator> Setup and Maintenance
2. Select 'Project Execution Management' offering.
3. Click Setup button.
4. Click 'Manage Project User Provisioning'
5. Actions> Import HCM Persons as Project Enterprise Resources
6. Select these parameters -
Business Unit: XYZ BU
Organization: Organization For Sales
Manager: John, White.
7. Click 'Submit'
Following error message was seen from the ESS table (fusion_ora_ess.request_history) -
ESS-07033 Job logic indicated a system error occurred while executing an asynchronous java job for request 12345. Job error is: null.
Qn2:Receiving error on Manage Project Enterprise Labor Resource Maintenance Conditions page in 'Resource Creation Exceptions' region -
- The person 'ABC' has the same e-mail email@example.com. Provide a unique e-mail in Oracle Fusion HCM for each person.
- The person 'XYZ' has the same e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a unique e-mail in Oracle Fusion HCM for each person.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!