Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Import Oracle Taleo process was still in the "running" stage for four to five days . All of the other processes were blocked and users did not get a failure notification because the job was still "running". User's cancelled the running job and manually resubmitted the process. However, data has not been brought from Taleo to Fusion. Administrators need a way to restart or need a script .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the ESS job Import Oracle Taleo process during the monthly patching process.
2. The job stays in a running status and never completes. So user's try to cancel the job and the job stays in a canceling state.
3. After the job is canceled, user's manually run the process.
4. The process ran successfully but nothing came over from Taleo.
5. User's have multiple candidates that have not been brought to Fusion .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms