REQUESTING INDIRECT CUSTOMER ON OPPORTUNITY CONCEPT IMPLEMENTATION
(Doc ID 2195425.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Describe how the current product is insufficient:
Besides an account the opportunity can have a so called end-customer related to an opportunity. The suggested method is to use a partner for this functionality and setup a partner based territory. This however doesn’t work probably when an opportunity has a account and partner and end customer related to this.
2. Provide a detailed description of the Enhancement Request:
please provide the possibility to have an end-customer related to an opportunity and have the opportunity team members assigned based on end-customer, customer and partner.
3. If possible, identify how the product can be changed to achieve the desired result:
The assignment of the opportunity with the end-customer should be a separate assignment manager run for the territory assignment. Territory assignment should skip the end-customer if it is in the parent child hierarchy of the account.
4. Explain why Oracle Development should consider the Enhancement Request:
Needed within Manufacturing industry (several clients).
5. Describe how this Enhancement will benefit the Customer's business:
Able to assign end-customers and also use in later incentive compensation (e.g. for key-accounts).
6. Is this Enhancement affecting an implementation milestone?
7. Please provide and describe the business flow that is affected by this Enhancement:
see above and attachment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document