Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Context Sensitive Fields within Instantis are not working properly.
On Project Creation page,
1) Two fields say X and Y which are context-sensitive on field A
2) Our design is, only when field A is set to YES, the fields X and Y are to be displayed
3) We are not able to see fields X and Y on Project Creation page in spite of setting the field A to YES by default
4) But we are able to see fields X and Y on Project Basics page which means only after the project has been created
On Proposal Creation Page,
1) Our design is, we have a field "<Customer Specific>" which is to be displayed only when the "<Customer Specific - 1>" field is populated with a value
2) The "<Customer Specific>" field is not displayed even after selecting a value on "<Customer Specific - 1>"
3) But when trying to save the newly created Proposal, we get an error message prompting to enter value for "<Customer Specific>"
For the setting on the context sensitive field to adhere to the business rules
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms