Project Name Displays As $3 When Exporting Resource Listing Heat Map Page To Excel in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project names Export as "$3" when using the Resource Listing Page, Heat Map tab and exporting to Excel
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Access EnterpriseTrack as a user with permission to view Resource Listing Page, and Export to Excel
2. Navigate to Resource Listing Page
3. Click Excel icon, click ok (do not make changes)
4. Save Excel File
5. Excel 2010 you can double file, but 2013 you must open Excel the navigate to the file and open file.
6. Compare the Heat Map Tab to the export. "$3" appears in place of the Project Name in the Excel Export.
Same behavior is displayed when changing to csv export. There is no anticipated workaround for this issue.
Upgrade to version 16.1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms