Create Pick Wave Is Allowing Release Of A Shipment Line Which Is Interfaced
(Doc ID 2197403.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Via the Create Pick Wave UI you are able to release a shipment line which has the Integration Status of 'Interfaced'.
The integration is using a 3rd Party warehouse (3PL) to perform shipping and uses the Outbound Shipment Request to send the shipment lines to the 3PL.
The shipment line becomes 'Interfaced' once it is successfully interfaced to the 3PL System.
However in Fusion Shipping the user is able to Pick release such lines and is ignoring the status of the integration.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sales order is created in Fusion Order Management
2. The order line goes to Awaiting Shipping
3. The Create Outbound Shipment request is run (this generates a picking batch number)
4. The Generate Shipment Request service is executed to interface to 3PL (wshDeliveriesLinesService > ShipmentLineService)
5. The Shipment Line Status is set to 'Ready to Release' and the Integration Status is 'Interfaced'
6. In Create Pick Wave UI the user is able to release the pick wave for this shipment while it is in integration
The expectation is the user should not be able to release the shipment line in Fusion if the Integration Status is 'Interfaced'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document