FA: SCM: SHIPPING: Create Pick Wave Allows Release of a Shipment Line Where Integration Status is Interfaced
(Doc ID 2197403.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Shipping - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Pick Wave UI allows users to release a shipment line where the Integration Status is - Interfaced.
The integration is using a 3rd Party warehouse (3PL) to perform shipping and uses the Outbound Shipment Request to send the shipment lines to the 3PL.
The shipment line becomes 'Interfaced' once it is successfully interfaced to the 3PL System.
Users are able to Pick release these lines, Fusion Shipping is ignoring the status of the integration.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sales order is created in Fusion Order Management
2. The fulfillment line progressed to Awaiting Shipping
3. The Create Outbound Shipment request is run, generating picking batch number.
4. The Generate Shipment Request service is executed to interface to 3PL (wshDeliveriesLinesService > ShipmentLineService)
5. The Shipment Line Status is set to 'Ready to Release' and the Integration Status is 'Interfaced'
6. In Create Pick Wave UI the user is able to release the pick wave for this shipment while it is in integration
The expectation is the user should not be able to release the shipment line in Fusion if the Integration Status is 'Interfaced'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document