Cloud Administration: Failures, Unlock Operation Failed, White Screens, Key Not Found, more...
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Cloud Administration Tool
The administrator is facing multiple issues/challenges trying to provision users to Unifier.
- The tool is showing the application title bar and below where other data should be returned is only containing "Primavera - User Administration".
- Unable to unlock users: "User(s) Unlock Operation Failed Some/All of selected users could not be Unlocked"
- "KEY NOT FOUND: dialogs.unknownError"
- Unable to disable users: "Disable User(s) Operation Failed."
- "Date & Time Added, Added By, Last Action and Status" not being populated
- Unable to Find users (after a user is added, logging out and logging back in the user cannot be found, or are "gone")
- Users locked out when the status within Cloud Administration is Enabled, or not locked
- Processes freeze after triggering
- Alerts suggesting the administrator would be logged off automatically if they don't select ~ "Stay logged in."
- Unable to select application instance
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms