Asset Key Flexfield Dynamic Combo Creation Does Not Add New Values When Adding Assets
(Doc ID 2197681.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding assets and entering a new Asset Key, the page does not allow it to be saved and prompts for an existing value.
The dynamic combo creation was selected in the Asset Key configuration.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Dynamic Combo Creation for Asset Key Flexfield
2. Navigate to Fixed Assets > Assets > Add Asset
3. Enter in all required values when prompted and click Next
4. Enter new value in Asset Key Flexfield and click Submit.
5. Asset Key window prompts for a value and does not post.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!