Simplify the Hire process
(Doc ID 2197711.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Global Human Resources
Simplify the Hire Process
The Requirement is to simplify current hire process embedding all screens in one single train-stop with some additional improvements rather than having to move to different train stops to complete the relevant information.
Simplify current hire process embedding all the relevant data in Identification , Personal Information, Employment Information ,Role Assignment and Submit in one single train-stop.
2. personal data : Add all the information and or data required from the 5 tabs in Manage Person to while hiring train stop like contacts, disabilities, extra info, documents
3. Employment and comp data : add also personal payment methods to the employment screen.Ensure Salary part takes into account ALL cases
4. Roles & Submission
5. Assignment status would need to be automatically set to 'Active - Payroll Eligible' when the HR submits with a warning do you want to set the assignment status to Active - Payroll eligible ? Yes or NO.
If Yes then the employee has assignment status changed and is submitted
6. Search and update should be forbidden during hire process.
7. Salary related also Simply page
8. For fields like Driving license etc, there should be mandatory expiry date
9. While re-hire should copy all relevant information
10. For creating work relations, process need to be made simple
11. Release all intended localization at a time.
12. Customer need to be given option (like check box) to choose to make EFFs as mandatory or not
13. Legislations - All legislative mandatory fields need be given as normal fields instead of DFF fields
14. Cost Centers information should be able to captured at Manage Employee page itself.
15. She wanted to include 'EEO-1' field which is available in
Manage Job --> Create --> Enter Basic Details --> Details page
under Section Job: Legislative Information --> 'United States Job Information' you have field 'EEO-1 Category' field.
Same field also required from Manage Employment page.
This will reduce the time to hire of half (30 minutes today) and the risk of error and data discrepancies (data which has been missed while manually entering the required information and assignment status not active payroll eligible ).
Have the possibility to auto save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document