Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Analytics
1. Customer has a few custom fields on 'Product' object.
2. But is unable to find these in the OOB Subject Areas since under 'Product' there is only 'Product Group Extension' folder.
3. So, they want to build a CSA to be able to report on the custom fields of Product.
1. Why are custom fields on Product not available in the OOB Subject Areas?
2. How to build a CSA to be able to report on the custom fields of Product?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms