FA: SCM: OM: ER: Import Header Level Attributes when Importing Orders Using FBDI, Web Services or Rest APIs
(Doc ID 2200423.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some Attributes are not imported when importing orders through FBDI, Web Services or REST APIs.
This note describes the attributes in FBDI, some of these attributes are also not exposed in the SOAP Services and REST APIs.
Are not supported by the Order Import Web service
The SourceSalesOrderImportTemplate.xlsm - template is used by FBDI.
The tab - DOO_ORDER_HEADERS_ALL_INT - does not allow the following attributes to be entered:
Payment Term Code
Shipping Service Level Code
Shipping Service Level
Shipping Mode Code
Shipment Priority Code
These values can be entered on DOO_ORDER_LINES_ALL_INT
These attributes should be imported at header level and then used at line level when processing the order.
1. A customer may enter a large order with many lines
2. In each line the attributes are entered.
3. If a change is then made at the header level, the attribute value is sourced from the line (which has not changed).
1. Import Attribute values at Header Level
2. Make Change to attribute at Header Level - through UI
3. The attribute value is then sourced from Header Level and each line does not have to be changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document