Error: "Invalid Format. (Through Reference Chain: java.util.ArrayList ->com.oracle.pgbu.teammember.model.Task["formattedRemamainingUnits"])" When Loading the My Tasks Page in Team Member
Last updated on JULY 17, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After logging into Team Member, the following error occurs while loading the My Tasks page:
Clicking OK results in the page repeatedly attempting to load the Activity list.
The issue can be duplicated with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Professional.
- Create a project with a single Activity.
- Assign a Resource to the Activity.
- Enter a negative unit for the Activity's 'Remaining Units' (ex -10). This will result in the Resource assignment inheriting a negative value.
(alternatively, assign a negative unit to the Resource assignment Remaining Units).
- Login to Team Member as the user tied to the assigned Resource.
- Note the error which occurs when loading the activity list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms