Intermediate Authentication Prompt Displaying When Launching P6 Professional Link Within the Secure Global Desktop Workspace
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service (P6 EPPM):
When attempting to launch the Primavera Virtual Desktop, the following issue occurs after selecting the P6 Professional link from the Secure Global Desktop (SGD) Workspace:
The SGD session window loads, but an authentication prompt generates (Authentication for $terminal_servername.oracleindustry.com window).
Clicking the P6 Professional link in the SGD Workspace should launch a SGD session and automatically login to the terminal server without an intermediate authentication prompt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to the Cloud Portal.
- Launch the Primavera Virtual Desktop link.
- Observe the SGD Workspace loads.
- Launch the P6 Professional link.
- Observe the SGD window attempts to run but generates an intermediate popup to login. Entering the username/password in the intermediate pop-up loads the P6 Professional application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms