About: Special Characters not Displaying Correctly in Excel 2007+
(Doc ID 2201015.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - Reporting for OBI - Version 14B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When analysis results in Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) contain multi-byte characters, these characters are not exporting correctly:
- Exporting French accented characters (é) randomly display �
- Japanese characters corrupted by Excel 2007+ export
- Fields with special characters don't render properly
- The results display correctly inside the OBI application
- The same analysis exports correctly to Excel 2003
This issue exists in any OBIEE patch sets 184.108.40.206.131017, 220.127.116.11.140114, or 18.104.22.168.140225.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document