Error: "Emulator Session End Failed. Fault Code: client.sessiondoesnotexist, Fault String: Session Does Not Exist" When Clicking the X Icon for a P6 Professional Session in Secure Global Desktop Workspace
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service:
After logging out of P6 Professional, through the Secure Global Desktop (SGD), the SGD workspace shows the session that was loaded (although a session no longer exists).
When selecting the X icon to close the session, the following error occurs:
Emulator session end failed.
fault code: client.sessiondoesnotexist
fault string: session does not exist
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to the Cloud Portal.
- Launch the Primavera Virtual Desktop link. NOTE: The SGD workspace loads.
- Launch the P6 Professional link. NOTE: The SGD window opens and P6 Professional displays. The workspace shows a session created under the P6 Professional link.
- Close out of the SGD window. NOTE: The workspace still shows a session for the P6 Professional link.
- Click the X icon to the session in the workspace and observe the reported error which occurs.
SCREEN CAPTURE EXAMPLE
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms