Mass Additions Error: DATE_PLACED_IN_SERVICE. ORA-01830: Date Format Picture Ends Before Converting
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When loading mass additions via FBDI Mass Additions Template, this error appears when running Post Mass Additions:
Record 5: Rejected - Error on table FA_MASS_ADDITIONS, column DATE_PLACED_IN_SERVICE.
ORA-01830: date format picture ends before converting entire input string
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create mass additions records with Fixed Asset Mass Additions template (FBDI). Create zip file
2. Navigate to Schedule Processes > Click Schedule New Process button
3. Search for Load Interface File for Import and click OK
4. Select file and Post Mass Additions interface
5. Click Schedule New Process button and search for Post Mass Additions and click OK
6. Select Asset Book and click OK
7. Process ends in error with the information above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms