Last updated on JULY 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Grants Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Manage Awards
While creating an Award Project, application is throwing an error -
The e-mail of the project manager is not valid
1. From Award homepage, click Manage Awards
2. Create Award from Template
3. Choose an award template and enter other information to create an Award/contract header
4. Fill the key information required for Award
5. In the Project train stop, Create and Associate project
6. Enter details to create project. Please note the system defaults PI as the PM, but this not higher ed requirement to default a PI as PM.
7. Upon choosing another person as a project manager, and save and close, it gives an error message as in screen shot.
8. Enter the same person again, by manually keying in followed by choosing from the type ahead drop down and save, it creates the project.
However, the project manager is never attached to the Project, which mandates us to manually assign the project manager to the Project in Project Financial Management.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms