Fusion Applications - Problem With Adding Approver On Human Workflow
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to add an approver to an workflow, the value selected on search window is not always returned. The situation where value is not returned happens often .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Manage Approvals on an existing requisition and purchase order.
2. Click on the icon ‘Add Assignee’. The window for ‘Add Assignee’ opens. The user starts to type any text on field ‘User’, then realizes that he does not know the exact user name and wants to find user on list of values.
3. The User removes text on field ‘User’ and clicks on ‘Select User’ icon.
4. The ‘Identity Browser’ window opens. The user enters search parameters , clicks on ‘Search’, selects the line for correct user name, and clicks on OK to complete selection.
5. The user name is not returned on field ‘User’ on window ‘Add Assignee’.
6. User code is returned only, if nothing is typed on field ‘User’ before clicking on ‘Select User’ icon. If user starts typing something on this field by mistake, and still would like to take value from list of values, the user must first close this window.
Then open it again and go to the ‘Identity Browser’ window without entering any information on ‘Add Assignee’ window first.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms