Absence Management: Enhancement Request - Schedule Absence Start Date Read Only Personalization
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Time and Labor Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Start date field on Time > Schedule Absence should be read only to ensure users cannot type a date into this field. They should only be able to select a date for this field via the calendar pop-up. It is not possible to enable this functionality on this field as the correct value to complete this Personalization is missing from the List of Value in the field which controls this functionality. The value ‘Select’ needs to be present in the ‘Editable Property’ field.
This field is reached using the following navigation:
1) Log in as a employee
2) Go to the time page to schedule an absence
Navigation: Homepage > About Me > Time > Schedule Absence > Select a type > Select a frequency > Enter a Start Date
3) The start date field should be read only to ensure users cannot type a date into this field. They should only be able to select a date for this field via the calendar pop-up.
The field for the personalization is reach using the following navigation:
1) Activate a sandbox and navigate to the correct page
2) Select a start date on a working day
3) Customize Pages > Site Level > View > Source > Select the field ‘Start Date’
4) Edit > Display Options > Editable
a. If the option ‘Select’ was present in the List of Value this personalization could be completed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms