Receiver Business Unit List Of Values Is Showing Same As Provider Business Unit List
(Doc ID 2204732.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Billing Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Project
Receiver Business Unit List Of Values is showing same as Provider BU List
Enabled Intercompany Projects process in PPM and tried to create Internal Contract and noticed Provider Business Unit List is coming up. However, when I see Receiver Business Unit List it is showing the list same as Provider Business Unit List.
1. Intercompany Project is created in US BU
2. Supplier and Customer Association is done between US BU and Philippines BU
3. Manage Contract Type - Intercompany Check box is enabled.
4. Internal Contract is created. When I went to Billing under Lines Provider and Receiver BU list is showing same values. Receiver Project is not coming up in the list.
5. Provider BU - Philippines
6. Receiver BU - US
Receiver BU LOV's should come up correctly & Receiver Project should come up correctly
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator -> Contracts
3. Billing Tab -> Internal Billing Section
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document