Error: "Unable to Send Email. The Email Server Configured in Primavera P6 Administrator Is Not Responding. Try Again or Contact Your administrator." When Selecting "Get P6 Mobile" Link in Team Member
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user selects the "Get P6 Mobile" link in Team Member the following error is thrown:
Unable to send email. The email server configured in Primavera P6 Administrator is not responding. Try again or contact your administrator.
This issue can be reproduced by the following steps.
- Log-in to the P6 Administration Application.
- Expand the Team Member Configuration.
- Expand Services --> Mail Service.
- Configure connection to an SMTP mail service.
- Save changes and restart Team Member.
- Log-in to Team Member.
- Select User dropdown --> "Get P6 Mobile" link.
- Select the iphone or android icon under step 1.
- Enter email address and click "Send".
- Note the error which occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms