Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user selects the "Get P6 Mobile" link in Team Member the following error is thrown:
Unable to send email. The email server configured in Primavera P6 Administrator is not responding. Try again or contact your administrator.
This issue can be reproduced by the following steps.
- Log-in to the P6 Administration Application.
- Expand the Team Member Configuration.
- Expand Services --> Mail Service.
- Configure connection to an SMTP mail service.
- Save changes and restart Team Member.
- Log-in to Team Member.
- Select User dropdown --> "Get P6 Mobile" link.
- Select the iphone or android icon under step 1.
- Enter email address and click "Send".
- Note the error which occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms