"ORA-01795: Maximum Number Of Expressions In A List Is 1000" error when creating Budget Model
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, .Manage Compensation
"ORA-01795: maximum number of expressions in a list is 1000" is thrown while building budget model for Workforce Compensation Plan.
ORA-01795: maximum number of expressions in a list is 1000
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Fusion Application:
2. From Navigator, click on Compensation link
3. Go to Manage Global Model Task on the task list on right hand corner
4. On the Manage Global Model page, click on Create button to create budget model
5. Fill in the details and click on Continue
6. On the Create Model page, select “Merit Matrix Code” in the Criteria 1 field and click on build model. Below error message appears: "ORA-01795: maximum number of expressions in a list is 1000"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms