Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Performance Management
The "Save and Close" button in the Rating Model Distribution page (/oracle/apps/hcm/profiles/ratingDistribution/publicUi/page/ObjectRatingDistributionMaintain.jsff) is not working if you go to this page via this flow: My Workforce --> Performance --> expand the Tasks panel from the right side --> Manage Target Ratings Distribution --> Click the + to Create Rating Model Distribution
Seems that in this case, the root region is Untitled.
(Untitled) > region > region > region > applicationsPanel > panelStretchLayout > panelHeader: Create Rating Model Distribution > toolbox > toolbar > group > commandButton: Save and Close
If you go directly to the task "Manage Target Ratings Distribution" via Setup and Maintenance, the button is working as expected. But some HR specialists don't have access to Setup and Maintenance.
When you click "Save and Close" button, the data should be saved before closing the page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to My Workforce --> Performance --> expand the Tasks panel from the right side --> Manage Target Ratings Distribution
2. Click the + to Create Rating Model Distribution
3. Fill in the details of the new Rating Model Distribution
4. Click Save and Close
5. Click Search to see if the new record was saved. ==> The new created record is not in the results.
6. Run this query "select * from HRT_OBJ_RATING_DIST_TL" to see if the new record is saved in the database ==> The new created record is not in the results.
7. Click the "Done" button ==> A warning popup is displayed "You have not saved your changes. If you close this flow, then your changes will be lost. Do you want to continue?"
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users may assume that the Target Ratings Distributions are saved when they click save and close and wonder why they are not able to see and use them.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms