Receive The security token is not valid Error When Invoking web service after renew certificate
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is using security policy oracle/wss11_saml_or_username_token_with_message_protection_service_policy to invoke web services in fusion application financial domain, so we need import customer certificate into fusion.
After customer renew their certificate and have oracle to import the new certificate into fusion application financial domain, their web service call fail with error : The security token is not valid
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. customer renew their certificate
2. cloud operation import the certificate into fusion
1) Login into EM of Financial Domain
2) Expand Farm_FinancialDomain -> WebLogic Domain
3) Right click FinancialDomain -> Security -> Keystore.
4) Expand the strip: owsm
5) Select keystore
6) Click Manage
The Manage Certificates page appears.
7) Click Import.
The Import Certificate dialog appears:
8) Select the certificate type Trusted Certificate from the drop-down.
9) Specify an alias of the cert.
10) Specify the certificate source to select the file for the STS signing certificate.
11) Click OK. The imported STS signing certificate will appear in the list of certificates.
12) Click OK.
3. customer program invoke web service
(i.e. https://<fusion host>/publicFinancialCommonErpIntegration/ErpIntegrationService)
they will get an error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms