Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to login to P6 Professional, using the Cloud Connect driver and "Enable Client-side Cache" is enabled in the database configuration, the connection reports as successful, however the following error is observed:
Invalid username or password
Clearing the "Enable Client-side Cache" option immediately resolves the issue.
P6WEBACCESS.HTML INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING ERRORS:
javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C0903A8, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v1db1 ]
com.primavera.common.exceptions.InvalidCredentialsException: Invalid user name and/or password.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
1. Install P6 Professional client.
2. Configure a Cloud Connect driver connection to Oracle DB P6EPPM and leave "Enable Client-side Cache" disabled.
Connection will be successful and login as normal.
3. Reconfigure the connection so that "Enable Client-side cache" is enabled. Connection in Db Config will be successful.
4. Attempt to login to the reconfigured connection
5. Observe that login is never successful with the error: "Invalid user name or password".
6. Reconfigure the connection to disable Client-side Cache and connection/login will again be successful.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms