Attachments Added In Approval Workflow Notifications Are Lost
(Doc ID 2206573.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The attachment is not displayed in the termination notification. The issue occurs with any type of attachment and any number of attachments. This issue happens in the approval workflow notification for any transaction (Promote, Terminate...) and a user adds an attachment. After approving the notification the attachment just added does not show in the approval workflow notification for the next-level approver. The functionality used to work in Release 7.
There is no problem with approval using email. User's expect the transaction details with updated attachments should be displayed in the approval workflow notification for the second-level approver.
Steps to Reproduce:
2. Check the Work list Notifications and Approvals space for transaction approvals tasks. Click on the listed task of a transaction: Termination for Employee(lastname, firstname).
3. Attach documents by clicking on add attachments button and provide a desktop temp file and click on "OK".
4. Click on the Approve button.
5. Sign in to Fusion with login credentials of the second-level approver.
7. Check the Work list Notifications and Approvals space for transaction approvals task. Click on the listed task of sample transaction: Termination for Employee(lastname, firstname).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|