Error Custom Relationship With Standard Objects
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Sales, Sales Catalog
There is custom relationship M:M created between Accounts and Opportunities, but getting an error when trying to add records to the new opportunity subtab.
Error - ORA-20001: 1 ORA-06512: at line 17
When tried to create a new relationship between Accounts and Opportunities got the error: The object Relationship cannot be created because of an error. Contact your help desk.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a related object subtab for opportunities pointing to a M:M relationship between Opportunities and Accounts
2. Navigate to Opportunities > open an Opportunity > Select the account subtab
3. Select Add > Select accounts > select apply
4. Error: "ORA-20001: 1 ORA-06512: at line 17" appears. Select OK
5. Although the error appeared, the accounts that added in #3 appear in the subtab
6. Select Save. Error appears again (ORA-20001: 1 ORA-06512: at line 17) and the opportunity cannot be saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms