Item Attribute within Attribute Group Only Being Displayed as a List of Values
(Doc ID 2208614.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Fusion Product Hub: 188.8.131.52.0
When attempting to create an attribute within an item attribute group, the following issue occurs.
Customer has defined the Display Type within the attribute as Text Box. When the EFF (EGO_ITEM_EFF) is deployed and the customer navigates to the item, the attribute is displayed as List of Values
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Setup and Maintenance
2. Manage Item Attribute Groups and Attributes
3. Search for Attribute Group -> Highlight Edit
4. Actions -> Create
5. Enter Attribute data -> Display Type -> Text Box
6. Save and Close -> Deploy -> EGO_ITEM_EFF
7. Navigate to Item Specifications -> Attribute is displayed as a List of Values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document