Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Performance Management
Stars displaying on reviews are out of synch with the calculated ratings
Included are two examples. In the first, the calculated rating is 4.2 but the overall summary stars are not displaying correctly (shows 2 stars). On the second, the stars Worker stars show, and the Overall summary stars show, but the Calculated Rating # (0.63) is not correct.
1. Worker flow issues for below two use cases:
Share Ratings Flag=¿Y¿, Share Comment Flag=N
Share Ratings Flag=¿N¿, Share Comment Flag=Y
2. Participant Ratings Popup, Avg Participant Rating not getting displayed on the header
3. Count Calculation Issues for all the Share Ratings/Share Comments Settings
4. Average Calculation issues for all the Share Ratings/Share Comments Settings
5. Enable Section Rating/Comments along with Share Rating/Share Comment Flags co ordination issues
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms