Grid View in the Detail Form is Not Allowing the Edit of Line Item Fields
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on "Grid" in the Detail Form, fields which should be editable cannot be edited. However, when not in the Grid view, individual line items in the detail form can be opened and the editable fields can be edited as expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into a Unifier environment.
2. Navigate to a Shell/Project.
3. Select a specific BP Node > Open the BP log > Select a BP record with Line Items to view
4. Click on "Grid" to view all line items in the Grid View window.
5. Note that no fields can be edited.
6. Exit Grid view and open each individual line item, if there are editable fields, they should have been editable in the Grid view.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms